The call for expressions of interest, inviting candidates to submit proposals for the tender for the project P.3121 regarding key road construction in the port area, has been published
This project is included in the emergency Investment Programme 2019-2020-2021 presented by the Western Ligurian Sea Port Authority and approved under the Emergency Decree for Genoa of the Reconstruction Commissioner of 15 January 2019. Expressions of interest are invited for a tender comprising the following works:
- Extension of port roadway in the Sampierdarena basin;
- Upgrading of port roadway and road link of the San Benigno road network with the Etiopia port gate;
- Road link between San Benigno Port Gate area and Calata Bettolo;
- Ponente truck parking area;
- Completion of Via della Superba;
- New Papa Bridge;
- Related dredging works;
- Restructuring of the Via Pionieri e Aviatori d’Italia viaduct (first phase);
- Restructuring of the Via Pionieri e Aviatori d’Italia viaduct (second phase);
- Quay strengthening works: Ponte dei Mille cruise port.
The total value of the investment programme for project P.3121, which includes the implementation of the definitive and executive plans and the road construction works, amount to approximately 130 million euros. The deadline for the submission of the expressions of interest is 31 December 2019.