The three-year operational plan is the tool deployed by the Port Authorityto implement the port strategies by itemising the key projects to be phased in.
The main objectives of the Port Authority Operational Plan over the next three years include:
• The plan for the new breakwater in the Sampierdarena basin
• The completion of construction works to boost port capacity in both Genoa- and Savona (Calata Bettolo, Ronco-Canepa, Vado Ligure container terminal)
• The upgrading and construction of of rail and road links to the main transport networks.
- Piano operativo triennale AdsP
- Piano operativo triennale ex Autorità Portuale di Genova
- Piano operativo triennale ex Autorità Portuale di Savona