Port of Savona
The development of the Port of Savona has been inextricably linked to the development of the city across 2,000 years of history.
Today the area dedicated to port operations covers almost 500,000 m2, with a depth of over 20 m.
At the end of the 1990s, the old docks adjacent to the city centre were redeveloped for tourism, cruise and pleasure sailing activities, while cargo handling operations (general cargo, ro-ro and bulk handling) were concentrated in the area of the port furthest from the city, where the natural deepwater can accommodate the ultra-large ships.
- Autogru Vernazza
- Azimut Yachts
- But S.r.l.
- Buzzi Unicem S.p.a.
- Campostano Group
- Colacem S.P.A
- Compagnia portuale CULP Savona S.C. "Pippo Rebagliati"
- Consorzio Savona Crociere
- Consorzio Savonese Autotrasporti
- Cooperativa Augusto Bazzino
- Costa Crociere - Palacrociere
- Depositi Costieri S.P.A
- F.lli Piana
- Monfer S.P.A
- Palumbo Superyachts Savona srl
- Savona Terminal Auto
- Savona Terminals S.P.A
- Terminal Alti Fondali Savona
- IP Italiana Petroli - Gruppo API
- W.Service S.R.L